EXCLUSIVE SCSG LEAGUE & EAGG LTD OFFER!!!!!
Reasons to Visit Fairmont St Andrews
Courses designed by Bruce Devlin, Gene Sarazen & Sam Torrance
Hosted Scottish Seniors Open & Open Championship Qualifying
Luxury 5-Star Hotel with amazing views
Fairmont St Andrews boasts two outstanding championship courses perched upon the cliffs above St Andrews Bay, which have been widely recognised as a fantastic addition to the historic courses already found at St Andrews Links. Both courses are links in style but have been built to suit the demands of a top-class resort, playable for golfers of all standards, with a variety of tees from which to choose.
Found on Scotland’s dramatic east coast, the Fairmont is an hour and a half from Edinburghby car, but just ten minutes from both St Andrews Links and the world-famous Kingsbarns. The hotel at Fairmont St Andrews is a fabulous 5-star establishment, looking out over the two golf courses guests can relax in comfort and style. As well as a host of great facilities including The Fairmont Spa, you will have easy access to St Andrews town, just ten minutes away.
- An official 4* or 5* rating, as established by the qualifying criteria of the country
- A Your Golf Travel review score of 8.8 or higher
- An extended Health & Safety rating — ensuring that we have personally and professionally carried out our duty of care to you
- An elevated service level at each resort from check-in to check-out, exclusive to Your Golf Travel
- Enjoy a free room upgrade on arrival
Top Offers at Fairmont St Andrews
Exclusive promotions and discounts*
- 1 in 12 goes free in 2020! (Excluding Saturday night arrivals & Sunday specials)
- Resort credit up to £400 available - enquire for more details!
*Where applicable, the relevant promotions will be applied during the booking process.